Monday, October 1, 2007

"Find Your Own Path"


As I contimplate new project ideas I'm reminded that nothing is new and yet somewhere in this mess of already done stuff I'm supposed to create something new, or at the very least I must "find my own path." At one moment it seems pointless to make something else to throw on "the pile." Something else that will take resources to make, breifly be passed around and then find its way to a resting spot to sit and collect dust. Furthermore the imagery I'm atracted to and find myself looking at could be seen as trendy, overdone narratives (with men in collared shirts with ties and women in white dresses). The list at the right are some of those artists that I've found myself admiring as of late and finding inspiration from, inspiration to move forward despite my knowing that it has all been done before...

1 comment:

kbluem said...

what a great photo -